2013 has been so incredible and I am so excited about the new year! This morning I woke up and came across a sweet link that I want to share with all of you who may read this. As 2013 comes to a close I am sure so many of you are reflecting and planning for what lays ahead. If you want to dig a little deeper I invite you to answer the following 25 questions from this awesome article.
Grab a glass of wine or a cup of tea and get be with yourself. Honor all that you’ve done and all that needs to be improved in 2014. Don’t over think but just let the answers flow from your highest truth, and let them guide you to the most magical year yet! Find some time where you can be alone to really open up your heart and be honest about your 2013 in review.
1. What am I most proud of this year?
2. How can I become a better _____________?
3. Where am I feeling stuck?
4. Where do I need to allow myself grace?
5. Am I passionate about my career?
6. What lessons have I learned?
7. What did my finances look like?
8. How did I spend my free time?
9. How well did I take care of my body, mind, and soul?
10. How have I been open-minded?
11. When did I feel most creatively inspired?
12. What projects have I completed?
13. How have I procrastinated?
14. In what ways can I re-structure my time?
15. How have I allowed fear of failure to hold me back?
16. Where has self-doubt taken over?
17. When have I felt the most alive?
18. How have I taught others to respect me?
19. How can I improve my relationships?
20. Have I been unfair to anyone?
21. Who do I need to forgive? (feel free to be vague in your actual post answer)
22. Where is it time to let go?
23. What old habits would I like to release?
24. What new habits would I like to cultivate?
25. How can I be kind to myself?
Now for the fun part! I invite you to blog your answers. Or, if you don’t blog, write them down in your journal! You can check out the answers to first 15 questions here and I will post the answers to questions 16-25 on Tuesday December 31.